Upcoming Parent Club Meeting
Next Parent Club Meeting
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 6:30pm
in GHS Library Conference Room
MOST REQUESTED TEACHER/STAFF ITEMS ON WISHLISTS:
The Gilroy Rotary Club
A special thank you to the Gilroy Rotary Club for donating $1000 to the Parent Club for the 2014-15 year. Their generous support goes toward recognition events for the Honor Roll / Principals List Students as well as the incoming Freshman Class.
eScrip and Extra Credit
Easiest Ways to Support GHS!
Your Family Shops, Gilroy High School Automatically Earns Dollars --Sign up
This is one of the simplest ways to contribute to our school and it is free. Please sign up for eScrip and Nob Hill's Extra Credit programs. Gilroy High will automatically earn a percentage of purchases donated by the merchant. We ask that every family help us make the grade in our fundraising goal.
- Log onto www.escrip.com.
- Enter Gilroy High School Parent Club or Group #500016514.
- You can also register your debit and credit cards.
- Shop at eScrip merchants! (see www.escrip.com for a list of merchants)
- Use your eScrip registered cards for all of your purchases.
- A percentage of purchases will be automatically contributed by the merchant.
Nob Hill/ Raley's Extra Credit Program:
- First, register as a member of Nob Hill's Something Extra rewards program.You can sign up in the store or online on the Nob Hill website.
- Visit raleys.com/extracredit
- Click the green "Start Here" button.
- Select Gilroy High School or a combination or organizations.
- Click the green button on the check out screen when you are in store and enter your account number. Home phone is an easy one to remember.
SAFEWAY Update: As of August 1, 2015 Safeway will no longer contribute funds via the eScrip Program and your Safeway Club Card. They will be redefining their charitable contributions program based on regional decisions.
That’s it! It’s that easy – your family shops – our school earns dollars.
If you need help with sign up or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org