Upcoming Parent Club Meeting
First Parent Club Meeting of 2017 School Year
tentative date: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 7pm
in GHS Library Conference Room
USE AmazonSmile link to donate a % of your eligible sales back to school - no cost to you:
Upcoming Levi's work dates:
|8/14/16||Sun||49ers vs Houston Texans|
|8/26/16||Fri||49ers vs Green Bay Packers|
49ers vs LA Rams
|10/2/16||Sun||49ers vs Dallas Cowboys|
|10/6/16||Thu||49ers vs Arizona Cardinals|
|10/23/16||Sun||49ers vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|11/6/16||Sun||49ers vs New Orleans Saints|
|11/20/16||Sun||49ers vs New England Patriots|
|12/11/16||Sun||49ers vs New York Jets|
|1/1/17||Sun||49ers vs Seattle Seahawks|
THANK YOU To Parents who baked, bought and created foods, drinks and cards for the Admin / Teacher Appreciation events.
THANK YOU To Parents who worked at the Honor Roll BBQ luncheon.
THANK YOU To Parents who worked at the Community Services Fair and who pulled the great sports bag together.
THANK YOU To Parents who made donations of Paper Cases for the Teacher/Staff Holiday Wish Lists.
THANK YOU to the many parents who dropped off gift cards for raffle at the HOLIDAY TEACHER luncheon.
THANK YOU to the parents that provide snacks for the monthly staff meetings, they help to keep the teachers focused on what Dr Sanchez has to say :-).
Your donations really help to make a difference in the classrooms and with the feeling of support for the staff and teachers.
eScrip and Extra Credit
Easiest Ways to Support GHS!
Your Family Shops, Gilroy High School Automatically Earns Dollars --Sign up
AMAZON SIMILE organization: either google amazon smile and select our parent club or use the link below to attach to our amazon smile location and shop away. Eligible products will create a donation to the parent club at no cost to you. Share this link with parents, aunts, uncles anyone who shops on Amazon can use it.
One of the simplest ways to contribute to our school and it is free: sign up for eScrip and Nob Hill's Extra Credit programs. Gilroy High will automatically earn a percentage of purchases donated by the merchant. We ask that every family help us make the grade.
- Log onto www.escrip.com.
- Enter Gilroy High School Parent Club or Group #500016514.
- You can register your debit and credit cards. Shop at eScrip merchants! (see www.escrip.com for a list of merchants)
- A percentage of purchases will be automatically contributed by the merchant.
Nob Hill/ Raley's Extra Credit Program:
- First, register as a member of Nob Hill's Something Extra rewards program.You can sign up in the store or online on the Nob Hill website.
- Visit raleys.com/extracredit
- Click the green "Start Here" button.
- Select Gilroy High School or a combination or organizations.
- Click the green button on the check out screen when you are in store and enter your account number. Home phone is an easy one to remember.
SAFEWAY Update: As of August 1, 2015 Safeway will no longer contribute funds via the eScrip Program and your Safeway Club Card. They will be redefining their charitable contributions program based on regional decisions.
That’s it! It’s that easy – your family shops – our school earns dollars.
If you need help with sign up or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org