Upcoming Parent Club Meeting
Next Parent Club Meeting
Wednesday, April 01, 2015 6:30pm
in GHS Library Conference Room
TEACHER WISH LISTS
Each year Parent Club tries to fill the Teachers Wish List's with items they request that they cannot get or run out of in their classrooms.
You might be surprised that after reams of paper and white board markers, the most common requests are for boxes of tissue, hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, pencils and pens.
On December 1, 2014 the Parent Club dropped off $2,300 worth of supplies for the teachers and staff.
They can still use items on an ongoing basis.
eScrip and Extra Credit
Easiest Ways to Support GHS!
Your Family Shops, Gilroy High School Automatically Earns Dollars --Sign up
This is one of the simplest ways to contribute to our school and it is free. Please sign up for eScrip and Nob Hill's Extra Credit programs. Gilroy High will automatically earn a percentage of purchases donated by the merchant. We ask that every family help us make the grade in our fundraising goal.
- Log onto www.escrip.com.
- Enter Gilroy High School Parent Club or Group #500016514.
- Renew your Safeway Club Card (pay with cash/check/debit at register to support school).
- You can also register your debit and credit cards.
- Shop at eScrip merchants! (see www.escrip.com for a list of merchants)
- Use your eScrip registered cards for all of your purchases.
- A percentage of purchases will be automatically contributed by the merchant.
Nob Hill/ Raley's Extra Credit Program:
- First, register as a member of Nob Hill's Something Extra rewards program.You can sign up in the store or online on the Nob Hill website.
- Visit raleys.com/extracredit
- Click the green "Start Here" button.
- Select Gilroy High School or a combination or organizations.
- Click the green button on the check out screen when you are in store and enter your account number. Home phone is an easy one to remember.
That’s it! It’s that easy – your family shops – our school earns dollars.
If you need help with sign up or have questions, please call Kristi 408-568-8458